Undergraduate Academic and Career Advising
We collaboratively guide and empower A&S | Maxwell students within an inclusive environment to realize their potential and discover their purpose.
What we do
- Support your successful transition into A&S | Maxwell.
- Educate and guide you toward opportunities afforded by A&S | Maxwell and the University.
- Educate you on the colleges' requirements and expectations.
- Provide opportunities to aid in your successful transition to life after graduation.
- Create supportive professional relationships with students of all backgrounds.
What you do
Get in touch and stay in touch! Your relationship with your advisor is one of the most important you'll have on campus. And meeting regularly is the best way to stay on track.
Schedule an appointment
- Log in to your MySlice account. Click on Orange Success link. Don't see it? Use CTRL + F and enter "Success".
- On Orange Success home page, click "My Success Network" on the left side of the page.
- Find your college advisor and click the "Schedule Appointment" link.
- Find an open slot and click on the "+ Sign up" button to reserve that time. Enter a brief description of what you'd like to discuss in the "notes" section.
For occasional time-sensitive concerns, a limited number of 15-minute drop-in appointments are available Monday through Friday, 1-4 p.m. in 342 Hall of Languages.