Are you a Leadership Scholar?
We're proud to have you here at the College of Arts and Sciences and Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs. If you have any questions, we encourage you to get in touch with us at Undergraduate Advising and Career Services so we can advise you through your college experience.
Ready to request your one-time funding of up to $2,500 for research, internship support, or a study abroad opportunity?
Want to become a Leadership Scholar?
A&S has a long tradition of being home ot the best and brightest students. The Leadership Scholar program rewards academic excellence with a generous scholarship PLUS other special benefits. If you think you qualify, apply today!
Students accepted as Leadership Scholars get these great benefits:
- $28,000 merit scholarship, renewable for 4 years (if you maintain a good academic standing, 3.0 cumulative GPA, and major within the College of Arts and Sciences)
- Invitation to participate in the exclusive Renée Crown University Honors Program, which offers:
- fascinating courses
- special cultural and academic events
- faculty-guided research, creative, or professional work in your field
- Early admission notification (regular admission notification takes place in late March)
- One-time funding up to $2,500 for approved study, research, or volunteer work
- Priority consideration as a member of the Dean's Team (student peer ambassadors)
- Special opportunities to meet with visiting lecturers
- Mentoring for prominent scholarships including Rhodes, Marshall, and Fulbright
- Invitation to a dinner reception with Dean Ruhlandt for you and two guests
Sound good? Apply today!