Are you a Leadership Scholar?
We're proud to have you at the College of Arts and Sciences and Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs. If you have any questions, we encourage you to get in touch with us at Undergraduate Advising and Career Services so we can advise you through your college experience.
Ready to request your one-time funding of up to $2,500 for research, internship support, or a study abroad opportunity?
Want to become a Leadership Scholar?
A&S has a long tradition of being home to the best and brightest students. The Leadership Scholar program rewards academic excellence with a generous scholarship PLUS other special benefits. All applicants to the College of Arts and Sciences and Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs are automatically considered for this scholarship at the time of admission.
Students accepted as Leadership Scholars get these great benefits:
- $28,000 merit scholarship, renewable for four years (if you maintain good academic standing, 2.75 cumulative GPA, and major within A&S | Maxwell);
- Invitation to apply to the selective Renée Crown University Honors Program, which offers:
- fascinating courses,
- special social and academic events,
- faculty-guided research, creative, or professional work in your field;
- Early admission notification (regular admission notification is in March);
- One-time funding up to $2,500 for approved study, research or volunteer work;
- Priority consideration as a member of the Dean's Team (student peer ambassadors);
- Special opportunities to meet with visiting lecturers;
- Mentoring for prominent national scholarships and graduate fellowships; and
- Invitation to a dinner reception with A&S Dean Karin Ruhlandt for you and two guests.