First Year Experience
The College offers many opportunities that are unique for first-year students. For more information on the many programs available, visit the First Year Experience website.
There are many resources to help you navigate your course selections during your first year, explore majors and minors, and understand your degree requirements. Here is a helpful list:
- AP Scores Required for College Credit
- IB Scores Required for College Credit
- List of all majors and minors in the College
- Liberal Arts Core Guidebook
- Syracuse University Course Catalog
- Academic Calendars
College Advisors are here to help you as you plan your undergraduate career and beyond. Please make an appointment to see your College Advisor using OrangeSUccess, or call us at (315) 443-3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!