Molecular basis of plant responses to stresses.
- Ph.D., Banaras Hindu University (1991)
- Postdoctoral fellow, Johns Hopkins University (1992-1994)
- BIO 463/663 Molecular Biotechnology
- BIO 464/664 Applied Biotechnology
- BIO 465/665 Molecular Biology Lab
- Jagadeeswaran G., S. Raina, B.R. Acharya, S. B. Maqbool, S.L. Mosher, H. M. Appel, J. C. Schultz, D.F. Klessig and R. Raina (2007). Arabidopsis GH3-LIKE DEFENSE GENE 1 is required for accumulation of salicylic acid, activation of defense responses and resistance to Pseudomonas syringae. Plant J. 51: 234-46.
- Acharya, B. R., S. Raina, S. B. Maqbool, G. Jagadeeswaran, S. L. Mosher, H. M. Appel, J. C. Schultz, D. F. Klessig and R. Raina (2007). Overexpression of CRK13, an Arabidopsis cysteine-rich receptor-like kinase, results in enhanced resistance to Pseudomonas syringae. Plant J. 50: 488-49.
- Zhang, S. S. Raina, H. Li, J. Li, E. Dec, H. Ma, H. Huang, and N. V. Fedoroff (2003) Resources for targeted insertional and deletional mutagenesis in Arabidopsis. Plant Mol Biol. 53: 133-150.
- Raina, S., Mahalingam, R., Cheng, F., and N. Fedoroff (2002) A collection of sequenced and mapped Ds transposon insertion sites in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Mol. Biol. 50: 93-110.
- Raina S., G. M. Preston, W. B. Guggino and P. Agre (1995) Molecular cloning and characterization of an aquaporin cDNA from rat salivary, lacrimal, and respiratory tissues. J. Biol. Chem. 240: 1908-1912.