Joseph T Pellegrino
Joseph T Pellegrino
Gebbie Hearing Clinic Director and Teaching Professor
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Suite 1200 621 Skytop
- University of Florida AuD 2004 Audiology
- Northeastern University MS 1997 Audiology
- SUNY at Buffalo BA 1994 Comm. Sciences and Disorders
- CSD 212 Introduction to Communication Sciences and Disorders
- CSD 429 / 629 Basic Clinical Audiology
- CSD 450 / 650 Clinical Practicum
- CSD 644 Counseling Individuals with Communication Disorders and their Families
- CSD 665 Medical Audiology
- CSD 668 Cerumen Management
- CSD 785 Professional Issues in Audiology
Adult differential diagnosis and hearing aid technologies.
Syracuse University 1999 – present
Health Services Association 1999 – 2000
Long Island College Hospital 1998 – 1999
Cape Cod ENT Associates 1997 – 1999
American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association, CCC – A
American Academy of Audiology, F – AAA
New York State Licensure, Audiology
New York State Licensure, Hearing Aid Dispenser
American Board of Audiology – Certificate Holder – Audiology Preceptor (CH – AP)
New York State Speech, Language, and Hearing Association
- Pellegrino, J., Kennedy, K., and Kordas, T. (2018). Formative Assessment in the Audiology Clinic, American Academy of Audiology Poster Session, Nashville, TN.
- Doherty, K.A., Desjardins, J.L, Kordas, T. and Kennedy, K, and Pellegrino, J. (2010). Cognitive and sensory function affects on manipulation of hearing instruments American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Doherty, K.A., Desjardins, Pellegrino, J, and Kordas T. (2004). Aided Benefit and Satisfaction with Two Fitting Protocols. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Shi, L. F., Doherty, K. A., Kordas, T. M., & Pellegrino, J. T. (2007). Short-term and long-term hearing aid benefit and user satisfaction: A comparison between two fitting protocols. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 18(6), 482-495.
- Considered THE BEST OF AUDIOLOGY LITERATURE The Best of 2007: Hearing Aids