J. Theodore Cox
J. Theodore Cox
311B Carnegie Library
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Cornell University, 1976
- Interacting particle systems
- Stochastic spatial processes
- Weak stomic convergence of finite voter models toward Fleming-Viot processes (with Y.-T. Chen). Stochastic Process. Appl. To appear (2018).
- Densities of biased voter models on finite sets converge to Feller’s branching diffusion. Markov Process. Related Fields 23, 421-444 (2017).
- Evolutionary games on the torus with weak selection (with R. Durrett). Stochastic Process. Appl.29, 2388-2409 (2016).
- Cutoff for the noisy voter model (with Y. Peres and J. Steif). Ann. Appl. Probab. 26, 917-932 (2016).
- On the convergence of densities of finite voter models to the Wright-Fisher diffusion (with Y.-T. Chen and J. Choi). Ann. Inst. H. Poincare Probab. Stat. 52, 286-322 (2016).
- A stochastic model for the evolution of the influenza virus (with R. Schinazi). Markov Process. Related Fields 20, 155-166 (2014).
- A complete convergence for voter model perturbations (with E. Perkins). Ann. Appl. Prob. 24, 150-197 (2014).
- Voter model perturbations and reaction diffusion equations (with R. Durrett and E. Perkins). Asterisque 39 (2013).
- A branching process for virus survival (with R. Schinazi). J. Appl. Probab. 49, 888-894 (2012).
- Contact process in a wedge (with N. Maric and R. Schinazi). J. Stat. Phys. 139, 506-517 (2010).
- Intermediate range migration in the two-dimensional stepping stone model. Ann. Appl. Probab. 20, 785-805 (2010)
Complete list at Google Scholar
215 Carnegie Building
Syracuse, NY 13244-1150
Fax: (315) 443-1475