- Modern Language Association
- Linguistics Society of America
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Inside Higher Education
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Wordreference.com – bilingual dictionary
- The SU French program page on Facebook for updates on current events and activities relating to French studies
- La Société Francophone (undergraduate student organization promoting Francophone culture)
- MLA Language Map that shows where languages are taught in the context of where they are spoken. Enrollment figures are available for each language mapped, as are the locations and size of language programs.
- Language Enrollment Database, 1958–2009 which makes available language enrollment data over time. This data is a compilation of enrollment numbers from all the MLA language enrollment surveys, starting with the first one in 1958.
- An agency-by-agency report of language needs in the US Federal Government. PDF here.
- Le Français interactif (University of Texas)
- A vos plumes (The French Writing Center, University of Virginia)
- France 5 (French television)
- SCOLA (foreign language television)
- Radio France (French radio)
- Je-parle-quebecois (website with videos about the French Canadian accent and its typical expressions)
Graduate Student Funding:
Link to the SU Graduate Student Funding Options page.