- Degree: Began PhD program in 2016
- Concentration: British Literature (Early Modern)
- Advisor: Stephanie Shirilan
Deyasini entered the Ph.D. program in 2016 with an interest in the early modern period. She is particularly drawn to the problem of the Renaissance woman, especially when considered through medical and ecocritical lenses. She is presently invested in representations of monstrosity in the period, especially in Milton’s Paradise Lost.
- M.A. English, Jadavpur University (India)
- B.A. English, Jadavpur University (India)