M.S. in Biotechnology
The M.S. in Biotechnology program at Syracuse University provides students with highly flexible, customizable options and rigorous, advanced scientific training and education. It is extremely interdisciplinary in nature, weaving together biological and engineering science research with principles and practices of business management.
- Uniquely interdisciplinary, personalized curriculum allows students maximum ability to follow their interests.
- Non-thesis academic, research and laboratory training program.
- A minimum of 36 total credits are required, which may be completed in two to three semesters.
- Expert guidance in professional development throughout the program.
- Students choose either independent research or a biotechnology internship for real-world, hands-on experience.
Students choose from a general or specialized track, depending on their specific interests:
- General Track
- BioBusiness Track
- BioMedical Sciences Track
- Industrial Biotechnology Track