How to Apply
DEADLINE: February 15, 2020
There are three steps in completing your application packet.
1) Application - The application must be completed online.
- Complete the personal statement (found at the bottom of the application) describing your career goals in scientific research and why you wish to participate in this program. You may find it easier to compose the personal statement in a word processor, and then copy/paste it into the form. Note: you are limited to 3000 characters.
- Submit Form - It is recommended that you print a copy of the online application for your records. Please be sure to check the box at the end of the form indicating that you agree to the stated conditions, and submit the form.
2) Transcript(s) - Please have your unofficial transcript(s) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2020.
3) Letters of Recommendation - Obtain two letters of recommendation from faculty members at your institution or elsewhere. These individuals should be familiar with your academic and/or research abilities and should be able to judge whether you are suited for undergraduate chemical research. Have the faculty member send these letters of recommendation by email to the Chemistry Department, email@example.com.